CyberSAFE (Securing Assets for End-Users)
Prepare End-Users to be Security Savvy with Company Data
Regardless of your computer experience, this class will help you become more aware of technology-related risks and what you can do to protect yourself and your organization from them. This course will help you to understand security compliance considerations, social engineering, malware, and various other data security-related concepts. In this course, you will explore the hazards and pitfalls and learn how to use technology safely and securely.
There is an increasing reliance on workplace technologies and ensuring their proper use is critical to the protection of our information systems. This course is designed to meet the needs of all organizations, irrespective of size, industry, or geographic location.
Validate your knowledge of cybersecurity preparedness with a short assessment at the end of class.
Information technology end-users
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1. Identifying the Need for Security
- Identify Security Compliance Requirements
- Recognize Social Engineering
2. Securing Devices
- Maintain Physical Security of Devices
- Use Passwords for Security
- Protect Your Data
- Identify and Mitigate Malware
- Use Wireless Devices Securely
3. Using the Internet Securely
- Browse the Web Safely
- Use Email Securely
- Use Social Networking Securely
- Use Cloud Services Securely