Basic end-user skills with Microsoft Windows 8 and any or all of the Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, or 2013 suite components, plus basic competence with Internet browsing.
Upon successful completion of this course, existing SharePoint site users will be able to create a SharePoint team site and perform basic content management tasks on a single SharePoint site. They will:
- Create and configure new SharePoint sites.
- Add document, asset, and wiki page libraries to sites and configure them.
- Add and configure announcement, task, calendar, contacts, and custom lists.
- Create and implement custom forms.
- Configures Site Settings, site search, and site navigation.
- Assign permissions and access rights to sites, users, and lists and documents.
- Configure content roll-up, and finalize site configuration.
This course is designed for existing Microsoft SharePoint site users who will create and manage a SharePoint site.
Lesson 1: Creating a New Site
Topic A: Create a Site
Topic B: Change the Look and Feel of Your SharePoint Site
Lesson 2: Adding and Configuring Libraries
Topic A: Configure Document Library for Your SharePoint Team Site
Topic B: Configure the Site Assets Library for Your SharePoint Site
Topic C: Add and Configure a Wiki for Your SharePoint Site
Lesson 3: Adding and Configuring Lists
Topic A: Add an Announcement List
Topic B: Add and Configure a Task List
Topic C: Add and Configure Contact and Calendar Lists
Topic D: Add and Configure a Blog Subsite
Topic E: Add and Configure a Custom List to your SharePoint Site
Topic F: Customize List Forms
Lesson 4: Configuring Site Settings, Navigation, and Search
Topic A: Configure Site Search Options
Topic B: Configure Site Administration Settings
Topic C: Configure Site Organization and Navigation
Lesson 5: Assigning Permissions and Access Rights
Topic A: Sharing Sites and Setting Site Permissions
Topic B: Secure Lists, Libraries, and Documents
Lesson 6: Configure Content Roll-up, Summary Links, and Site Map
Topic A: Add and Configure the Content Search Web Part
Topic B: Add and Configure the Relevant Documents Web Part
Appendix A: Microsoft Office SharePoint 2013 Exam 77-425