- Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- identify basic functions of collaboration technology and Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 team sites.
- add and modify list items and work with list views.
- add, edit, and share documents across libraries and wikis.
- communicate and collaborate with team members.
- work remotely with SharePoint content.
- customize your SharePoint environment.
- create a team site.
- perform basic site administration.
Lesson 1: Introducing Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010
Topic 1A: Describe Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010
Topic 1B: Describe the Team Site Interface Elements
Lesson 2: Working with Lists
Topic 2A: Add List Items
Topic 2B: Modify List Items
Topic 2C: Change List Views
Lesson 3: Working with Libraries
Topic 3A: Add Documents to a Library
Topic 3B: Edit Library Documents
Topic 3C: Share Documents Across Libraries
Topic 3D: Create Wiki Pages
Topic 3E: Request Access to SharePoint Content
Lesson 4: Communicating with Team Members
Topic 4A: Participate in a Discussion Board
Topic 4B: Contribute to Blogs
Topic 4C: Collaborate via the People and Groups List
Lesson 5: Working Remotely with SharePoint Content
Topic 5A: Access SharePoint Content from Mobile Devices
Topic 5B: Work Offline with SharePoint Content in Microsoft Office 2010
Topic 5C: Work Offline with Shared Calendars
Lesson 6: Customizing Your SharePoint Environment
Topic 6A: Customize Personal and Regional Settings
Topic 6B: Personalize the Page View with Web Parts
Topic 6C: Create an Alert
Topic 6D: Subscribe to an RSS Feed
Lesson 7: Creating a Team Site
Topic 7A: Create a Site
Topic 7B: Create a List
Topic 7C: Create a Library
Topic 7D: Create a Discussion Board
Topic 7E: Create a Survey
Lesson 8: Performing Basic Site Administration
Topic 8A: Manage Users and Groups
Topic 8B: Manage Site Look and Feel